Friday, July 9, 2010

Busy Summer








It seems that the older my children get the busier the summers become. Camping, hiking, weddings, parties, birthdays, vacations, and ohhh those lazy summer days! We have been so busy that I have had no time to sit and write. I am however not complaining at all, I love my crazy life!

I have a few blogs to write to catch up on all the happenings around here.

Where to begin.... We finished up the school year with a camping trip to the Outer Banks. Lexi is now in college. We are very proud of her! JT, Lexi's boyfriend, also has asked for her hand in marriage. We feel they are still so young. They are planning a long engagement, this helps ease our mind. Jacob had to go back to his dad's.
We all miss him very much and feel such a loss with him gone. We are praying for him and his situation there.
Tyra is visiting her family up north for a bit longer. She is such a blessing to us all. Johnny has started walking. He really enjoyed some time visiting with Aunt Sheila and grandma Jill. My oldest son has gotten married and we now have a wonderful daughter-in-law. We are happy to welcome her to our family.

I will be writing some more about each event that has happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog